thepoxbox.com
STUFF TO BUY:
follow10
GOOD vs EVIL poster
follow11
Shirts!
follow7
Pixel Posters 4 pack
follow5
The Alphabet of Manliness
FRIENDS:
home
homewhat homeart homechallenges homeinfo
Christopher Hitchens: Destroyer of Morons.
by:Pox
2009/04/16


If you don't know who Christopher Hitchens is, I seriously pity you. I can't think of a man with more ass-destroying power and integrity out there. From having watched countless debates with religious morons getting MAULED by this awesome man, I can say it with confidence.

Just look at him putting that little shit Hannity in his place when asked about his comments after the death of the Jerry Fallwell, who was a real bag of crap.



You don't have a debate with Christopher Hitchens. You just sit down and GET TOLD WHAT'S WHAT. He's right about everything, all the time. But the best thing about him is that he's not a pushover like most atheists.

I think he understood that it gets you nowhere to be kind to the religious. They're fucking crazy, so what's the point?

Here's some seriously massive ownage of Christianity. No intelligent person can disagree with this obliteration.



Every time you think you know more than him, you're wrong. The dimwits he debates with think they're the hottest shit on the face of this earth, but he just crushes them with sheer knowledge of every situation. He knows the holy books. He knows the political history. He knows what people said. He can smell fear. It makes him more powerful.

Look at him turning the brain of this sad fool to mush:





He loves to smoke in the face of pussies and he brings a glass of scotch everywhere. He's probably constantly drunk but he still runs circles around the cretins that have the misfortune of being demolished by his dry wit and his evil vulture stare.



I'm pretty sure his farts smell like bacon.

Another great thing about him is how annoying he is. He never shuts up. Ever. He's CONSTANTLY interrupting everyone. Of course, 99% of the time, he's right to do so. Given the dullards he has to talk to, he has to derail their ramblings to bring them back on track or else they would never shut up or answer any questions. The other 1% of the time, he's just being a dick to keep his enemies on their toes. LIKE A PANTHER. A SEX PANTHER.

If you could open up Chuck Norris' creationist skull ( with a laser-plated diamond space drill ) to insert a brain, you'd have to pick Christopher's. It would be the ultimate warrior.



Man it's fun to pick on religion. You always win. It's like fishing with dynamite. But he said "no" to the ease of dynamite and instead drops A-Bombs. The A stands for awesome. And asshole. I have watched every video on Youtube featuring this intellectual stallion and can now say with confidence that even the brightest of religious minds are serious idiots. And it's high time someone like Christopher came along to put them in their places instead of having mild-mannered tea-sippers like Richard Dawkins and Dan Dennet trying to politely inject some sense into people so impossibly crazy, ignorant and bigotted that NOT calling them out on it is intellectual treason.

And now I leave you with Peanut Butter Man, Crocoduck and Ray Comfort, great arguments for teaching a LOT more science in schools and for having Christopher Hitchen's skeletton and retractable claws replaced with adamantium for easier and more durable tard-shredding.







Follow My Stuff ( cause it's rad, and you are rad, therefore must do this):

follow4 follow2 follow3


Related on Site:

ONGOING CHALLENGE:
INKTOBER: One inked drawing a day for october! Will post when done.

COMPLETED CHALLENGES:
June 2015 - Count Every Calorie Eaten

2013 - Facebook's 100 Foods Challenge (96/100)

2013 - WATCHING IMDB'S TOP 250 MOVIES

2011 - 3 DRINKS FOR A WHOLE YEAR

2009 - THE INSANE CALORIE LADDER
RECENT DRAWING:
( CLICK ON IT TO ENLARGE)
CLICK TO VIEW ALL DRAWINGS
RECENT FUNNY:
( CLICK ON IT TO ENLARGE)
CLICK TO VIEW ALL FUNNY IMAGES
GAMES I'VE MADE:


Soda Dungeon
Free mobile game I made with Afro-Ninja!
Itunes version.



Super Rad Awesome
Another Treasure Hunt game by Deathink using my Pixel Posters!


Bionic Chainsaw Pogo Gorilla
Big Free Online Game for Adult Swim!


Spring Pixel Poster Hunt
3rd Pixel Hunt by Deathink using my Pixel Posters!


Territory War Online 3
Game by Afro Ninja that I've Made a Bunch of Graphics For!


Chocolate Run
A game I made for St-Valentine's Day!


Evolvo
Way better / beefier version of Evolvo!


Frozen Pixel Hunt
NG User Deathink made this game with my Winter pixel poster!


Evolvo
Eat a Bunch of Fish.


Goon: The Game
Beat up hockey players and murder them violently.


Abobo's Big Adventure
The biggest and best Flash game on the internet.


Insanity Box 2
30 mini games to crush you!

View more Flash


If you combined iron and ivory, would you get irony?

footerwhat art challengesmain artmain
I have lured FBI agents to my page.
© Copyright 2008 Joe 'Bean' Esposito All Rights Reserved.